LED Light Therapy
Light therapy is the application of light energy to the skin for therapeutic benefits. NASA’s space program has proven that LED light therapy promoted wound healing and human tissue growth. The energy delivered by the Light Emitting Diodes (LED) enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen, which is the foundation of healthy, smooth skin. It is non-invasive, painless and incurs no downtime.
At Elle Esthetics we utilize a large mask that emits either color and also extends down to the neck area (we can do a combination of the two if you wish). The mask is worn for up to 20 minutes.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Smooths skin texture and improves skin firmness and resilience
- Increases the lymphatic system’s activity
- Restores the skin’s natural cellular activity
- Reduces the appearance of aging and damaged skin, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial hyper-pigmentation
- Has been known to destroy acne bacteria.
- Alternative for patients who do not respond well to antibiotics or develop side-effects
- Treats moderate inflammatory acne