A calibrated device designed to spray serum, oxygen and vitamins onto the skin. All skin types benefit from this treatment, especially rosacea and acne. Visible results are seen after just one treatment. May be added to any facial.
Oxygen is one of the most essential elements for human life. The oxygen that we inhale from the air around us helps keep our body and skin free from impurities and toxins. But as we grow older, the oxygen levels in our skin naturally decline, which contributes to wrinkles and fine lines.
Enter the oxygen infusion facial. This specialized beauty treatment is designed to replenish the levels of oxygen in your skin, smoothing out wrinkles and restoring a youthful appearance to your face. Several celebrities tout the amazing benefits of oxygen facials. Madonna swears by them, and even Kate Middleton is rumored to have had an oxygen facial before the royal wedding.
So, what exactly is an oxygen infusion facial treatment and what makes them so beneficial?
In addition to being a relaxing way to pamper yourself, oxygen facials provide the following key benefits:
- Promotes collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen, which helps plump up facial features and restore volume and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity.
- Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin.
- Speeds cell turnover – Medical researchers believe that the infusion of oxygen into the skin may help the skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes
- No side effects- Unlike other more invasive anti-aging treatments like Botox, oxygen facials don’t cause any uncomfortable side effects like stinging, burning or redness. The process of delivering the oxygen and serum is quite gentle, which makes oxygen facials suitable for individuals with sensitive skin and for those who would rather avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, you can resume normal activities immediately, even applying makeup and using your normal facial products.
How Oxygen Infusion works:
Elle Esthetics utilizes Skin for Life’s LSS™ delivery system, using advanced product technology. Chemistry is used to promote an assimilation of a pure oxygenated environment, which assists skin cells to thrive and proliferate for a healthier life.
Through the use of Oxygen Infusion products and equipment, we use oxygen and a psi between 10 – 15 to disburse a consistent air flow that sprays a mist of Oxygen Infusion + activator phase 2. The activator interacts with the natural enzymes within the stratum corneum which become the catalyst for breaking down the Oxygen Infusion + activator phase 2 into pure oxygen for each skin type, condition, and color.
It is the most effective way to interact with the skin and have the skin cells become a part of the process for longer lasting results.
LSS™ delivery is a unique trademarked advanced technology for Skin for Life pure science skin care; and includes the following safe, effective, and result oriented ingredients:
Lecithin – Phosphatidyl Choline – sustains membrane integrity in the epidermis and helps maintain the hydrophobic characteristics and acid mantle of the stratum corneum. Extremely important to protect the hydrolipidic film within the stratum corneum. If the hydrolipidic film is compromised it may result in dry and sensitive skin, which may result in surface allergens, irritants, and unnecessary skin inflammation.
Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids – provides essential amino acids to allow maximal protein production.
MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) – this is a premiere primary ingredient for Skin for Life formulas. This stabilized Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is necessary for both collagen cross linking and the regeneration of antioxidants enzymes within the epidermal layers of the skin membrane.
Lysine – this additional essential amino acid boost is added to insure optimized potential for collagen production.
Myristoyl Pentapeptide – 11 – is a potent metabolic epidermal/dermal stimulant – these lipo – oligopeptides are associated with providing enhanced metabolic activity. Myristoyl Pentapeptides are associated in clinical studies with increasing –
- Collagen (89%)
- Fibronectin (95%)
- Elastin (95%)
- PLOD3 (101%) – this critical enzyme is associated with collagen I cross linking which becomes deficient in aging skin.